- Number: 3
- Position: Employee
- Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male/ Female
- Age: 22-35.
- 13th month salary under local regulation.
- Tet bonus following the experience and performance.
- 10% of salary on public holidays: 30/4, 2/9, 1/1.
- Subsidize employees under Vietnamese labor law (moon festival, wedding, children’s day, maternity...)
- Bonus following projects subject to business status and revenue (if any).
- Celebrate employee birthdays.
- Company annual trip for all employees.
- Health insurance, social insurance.
- Dynamic, creative, friendly work environment.
- Chance to challenge yourself following career’s requirements.
- Support for training the business major & technical during the probation time.
- Participate in the e-commerce project in many different fields.
- Have changed to join the new information system infrastructure.
- Understanding more about Digital Marketing.
- Work directly with the manager in each department to collect project information, analytics and understanding of all requested.
- Work directly with Developers and Tester to kick off the project.
- Prepare the project documents that are necessary for each department.
- Support the project manager on the planning and kick off the project.
- Joining for analytics profession skills relates to E-commerce, ERP, Website.
- Analyzing all requirements, doing the document, and drawing the wireframe for website and e-commerce.
- Training users.
- Update the information, analytics the solutions, research the new technology.
PARTICIPATE THE PROJECT - SUPPORT CUSTOMER WORLDWIDE, MULTI-LANGUAGES.
- Digital Marketing.
- Business Document Management Apps.
- Travel Apps (Booking flight, Visa, Tour, Hotel ect).
- SDK Payment Gateway integration with mPOS.
- E-commerce Apps to support online sales for SMEs.
- At least 6 months experience in the same position.
- Knowledge about UX/UI and customers behaviour is the plus point.
- Good English skills (Listening, speaking, reading, writing and translation).
- Ability to analyse and logical thinking to solve problems.
- Good communication skills.
- Detailed, attentive and responsible with tasks.
- Experienced in Business Analyst the product, and information system solutions of Website, Ecommerce, ERP.
- Ability to analyse the business system.
- Power to an asset, research and capture the technology faster.
- Ability to work individually and in teamwork.
- 01 CV, 4 images with the size of 4x6
- 01 copy of the birth certificate
- 01 health certification
- Diplomas, transcripts, certificates related to the job position to be submitted
- Language used: any
(Candidates please write the contact and phone number clearly on the file)
Working hours: 8AM - 5PM (Monday - Friday) and 8AM - 12PM (Saturday).