- Target: 3
- Form: Official staff.
- Type: Full-time.
- Gender: Male/Female.
- Age: 22-35.
- Competitive salary based on ability.
- 13th month salary according to state regulations.
- Tet bonus according to seniority and capacity.
- Bonus 10% salary on holidays in the year 30/4, 2/9, 1/1.
- Allowance according to labor law (Children's New Year, Mid-Autumn Festival, Wedding, Maternity).
- Bonus by project depending on business situation and revenue (if any).
- Organize monthly birthdays for employees.
- Health insurance, social insurance.
- Young, friendly and creative working environment.
- Support professional and technical training during the probationary period.
- Have time to learn new requirements of the profession.
- Participating in e-commerce projects in many different fields.
- Have the opportunity to interact with new IT infrastructure.
- Have the opportunity to learn more about Digital Marketing.
MOBCEC is a member of BIN CORPORATION GROUP with 13 years of experience in developing E-Commerce Projects in serving US and EU customer markets on Website (Mobile Desktop) Apps (ioS Android) platforms in various fields: Business, Finance, E-commerce, Tourism, Digital Marketing, IT Infrastructure, Real Estate, Human Resource Development.
With reliable services and the ability to meet a range of business solutions, MobCEC became a strategic software partner for most of our clients. By choosing MobCEC as a strategic software partner, you can:
- Focus on your core businesses and leave the IT challenges to our engineering team
- Leverage our solutions, resources, and competencies to expand your capabilities and service offerings
- Have a one stop shop for all your software, IT needs instead of working with many small vendors
- Minimize overhead on contracting for each new project
Tag skills: Product Director, Product Manager
- Participating in market research to understand the market situation, potential, competitors, etc., thereby making the right decisions to orient and develop reasonable products
- Implement strategic plan for product and product management
- Operate, evaluate the implementation process, propose product development improvements
- Develop plans and solutions in product sales in coordination with the Marketing team.
- Coordinate the development of policies for products and customers
- Participate in product research, improvement and development.
- Product rollout progress reports.
- Instructions for implementation, complete the process of perfecting the product.
- University graduate in related major: IT, Marketing Management, Business Administration.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Communication skills, presentation, interaction skills between departments
- Proficient in office
- Fluent in English with 4 skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Ability to analyze, synthesize, plan, organize and update and process information
- Able to work independently or in a team, able to work under high pressure
- Know how to make short-term or long-term plans for the management team
- Agility, good problem-solving, creativity and frankness in work
V. RECRUITMENT PROFILE
- Curriculum vitae
- Degrees and certificates related to the profession
- Profile presentation language: Any
- (Candidates please write your contact address and phone number clearly in your application)
- Working time: Office hours (8h - 12h00 / 13h00 - 17h00)
VI. CONTACT INFO