Review the recruitment process and decide to start your career with us.
Step 1: Receive and select records
- After receiving candidates’ information forms and curriculum vitae, we will collect and select candidates who can adapt job requirements for interviewing. Those are not chosen will be kept on file for future review.
Step 2: Interview
- First round: HR meets candidates for a brief interview.
- Second round: Head of the department interviews the candidate.
This is the first time that the candidates meet the company. During the interview, the company will obtain information that will enable to determine candidate’s suitability.
- The company considers things such as communication skills, ability to work individually and in group, ability to plan and organize work, problem-solving skills and checks the information provided in the CV. In the interview, candidates can ask the company representative any related questions. Depending on the candidate and the position, there may be more than one interview round.
Step 3: Notify the result
- Selected applicants are notified no later than 10 days after the interview.
- Each candidates will have 2 months of probation process to experience the work and the environment at the company.
- After two months, the candidate will sign a long-term contract and become an official employee at MobCEC if he or she has enough qualification, competence as well as meets the job requirements at the vacant position.