- Target: 15
- Form: Official staff.
- Type: Full-time.
- Gender: Male/Female.
- Age: 22-35.
- Competitive salary based on ability.
- 13th month salary according to state regulations.
- Tet bonus according to seniority and capacity.
- Bonus 10% salary on holidays in the year 30/4, 2/9, 1/1.
- Allowance according to labor law (Children's New Year, Mid-Autumn Festival, Wedding, Maternity).
- Bonus by project depending on business situation and revenue (if any).
- Organize monthly birthdays for employees.
- Health insurance, social insurance.
- Young, friendly and creative working environment.
- Support professional and technical training during the probationary period.
- Have time to learn new requirements of the profession.
- Participating in e-commerce projects in many different fields.
- Have the opportunity to interact with new IT infrastructure.
- Have the opportunity to learn more about Digital Marketing.
MOBCEC is a member of BIN CORPORATION GROUP with 13 years of experience in developing E-Commerce Projects in serving US and EU customer markets on Website (Mobile & Desktop) & Apps (ioS & Android) platforms in various fields: Business, Finance, E-commerce, Tourism, Digital Marketing, IT Infrastructure, Real Estate, Human Resource Development.
With reliable services and the ability to meet a range of business solutions, MobCEC became a strategic software partner for most of our clients. By choosing MobCEC as a strategic software partner, you can:
- Focus on your core businesses and leave the IT challenges to our engineering team
- Leverage our solutions, resources, and competencies to expand your capabilities and service offerings
- Have a one stop shop for all your software, IT needs instead of working with many small vendors
- Minimize overhead on contracting for each new project
Tag skills: SEO Specialist, SEO content, SEO social network
- Research, analyze the company's products/services, analyze customers and competitors to build an SEO strategy.
- Optimize OnPage SEO, Mobile, UI/UX, site speed, Social media.
- Research and build a set of keywords for SEO.
- Manage, monitor and build SEO standard content for the website
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Monthly SEO performance reports.
GLOBAL PROJECT SUPPORT MULTI LOCATION, MULTI LANGUAGE
- Digital banking
- Business Profile Management Application
- Travel Application (Flight Booking, Visa, Tour, Hotel )
- SDK Payment gateway integrated mPOS machine
- E-commerce application to support online sales for small and medium enterprises
- At least 1 year of experience related to Content, Onpage SEO.
- Having good knowledge and thinking about SEO, Content, Social, Customer Support…
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS is a plus
- Experience working with popular keyword tools such as Google Keyword Planner, Google search console, Google Trends, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, SEMRUSH, Ahrefs, Crazy Egg etc.
- Ability to learn quickly and take initiative in work.
- Work pressure.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Read and write English well, experience in doing SEO for English sites, multilingual sites is an advantage
V. RECRUITMENT PROFILE
- Curriculum vitae
- Degrees and certificates related to the profession
- Profile presentation language: Any
- (Candidates please write your contact address and phone number clearly in your application)
- Working time: Office hours (8h - 12h00 / 13h00 - 17h00)
VI. CONTACT INFO